M-IVAN

174 Rating(s).

Posted on By UDATTA KHER In Implants

Case of an immediate post extraction implant placement followed by GBR and a peddled connective tissue graft. The patient was a 72 year old man with a low biplane and low aesthetic expectations. Did this procedure after watching Snjezana's cases on this great forum.

Pre op
Pre op scan

Implant placement
Membrane adaptation

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on M-IVAN

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

Illustration
Post op x ray

Wonderful illustration!

Perfect execution, dear Udatta, but what else can one expect from you?
mIVAN works predictably and I am proud that you utilized this technique. Flap less approach, layered bone graft and PCTG inserted into the buccal tunnel result in ridge maintenance and nice soft tissue appearance.
Mostly I stage the procedure but like you in the cases with low aesthetic demand I place the implant at the time of hard and soft tissue grafting.
Attached are some of 30 mIVAN cases followed up for 2-11 years:9, 11 and 13 are with immediate implant placement.
Udatta, thank you so much for this case, you made my day!
Cheers
Snjezana

Thanks for the information

Great Case mIVAN works beautifully. thnx for sharing. Dr. S

Great case Udatta. M-IVAM works well in Snjezana and your´s hands. Two stages or one stage? If healling is good, will work perfect. Thanks for posting. Jorge

BioHorizons
NovaBone