Interesting flap design for peri implant hard and soft tissue augmentation

48 Rating(s).

Posted on By snjezana pohl In Implants

This patient was referred 2011 for pontic site augmentation. Folded CTG was inserted in tunnel technique. She changed her dentist and was referred for implant placement in 2015. I didn`t feel comfortable elevating papillae, so one vertical incision was done distally and periosteum elevated coming from this incision. Bone grafting in sandwich technique and CTG insertion, average ceramics. Patient changed again her dentist, DSD was done and this is a final result. Gingiva scar disappeared meanwhile.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Interesting flap design for peri implant hard and soft tissue augmentation

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

I showed something very similar to this in Romania when we were together last June...I like it very much. Maurice

You have shown many amazing cases in 3 hours! Would you prefer VISTA approach nowadays or the same flap design?
Thank you, always pleasure to get your comment and compliment
Snjezana

Snjezana Super nice !

Thank you, Mariano!

Dear Snjezana, I love the staged approach and the super results you have obtained. Really a text book case. Congrats Jorge

Thank you, my dear friend!
Wish you success and pleasure in Japan!
Snjezana

Henry Schein
Magnetic Mallet