implant and canalis mandibularis

5 Rating(s).

Posted on By Viktor Shevchenko In Implants

implant was inserted 4 months ago.Patient doesn't have any symptoms. What should i expect in the future? Can i make the crown?

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on implant and canalis mandibularis

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

12 Comments

Viktor, I believe you would have been well aware by now if an adverse neurological sequela has occurred. Consider yourself lucky and finish the planned restoration. Its only a guess but I believe you will have to redirect/angle the restoration to the buccal. I'm curious though, if the patient had no symptoms why did you take a follow-up CBCT? Thanks for posting and Good luck

Thank you, Henry .In this case I've made vertical and horizontal bone augmentation therefore I decided to make a control of vestibulo-oral bone after osteointegration . We still decided to go thru provisional restorations .

Viktor, the clinical photo looks great, especially the soft tissue. Thanks for the follow-up. Well done!

Well done. What kind of regenerative procedures did you perform. It looks excellent!
thanks Sam

Thank you,Sam. I have used bone grafting by Prof. Dr. Fouad Khoury method and FGG, after implantation.

Victor,
I reviewed this case and it appears to me the Khoury technique wasn't performed on this implant. It appears to be an immediate / socket implant placement, and was performed after the Khoury technique, which was performed distal to this site.
It is a beautiful outcome, but the buccal plate adjacent to this implant doesn't appear to be the result of the Khoury technique.
Is my interpretation valid?
Chuck

Chuck, i wrot, that part of bone was resorbed .Look here http://forum.dentalxp.com/case/details/3d-bone-augmentation/1468

Viktor,
I thought this was the bicuspid implant site (45) that is in the canal space. Are you saying this is a molar site?
Chuck

yes, this is 46

Thanx for the clarification.

you are welcome ,Happy New Year.

no neurological symptoms, well, thank God, you did a good job, nice

Recent Posts