implant and canalis mandibularis

5 Rating(s).

Posted on By Viktor Shevchenko In Implants

implant was inserted 4 months ago.Patient doesn't have any symptoms. What should i expect in the future? Can i make the crown?

Add a comment to the discussion on implant and canalis mandibularis
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
Edit Comment
Comment has been updated.

12 Comments

Viktor, I believe you would have been well aware by now if an adverse neurological sequela has occurred. Consider yourself lucky and finish the planned restoration. Its only a guess but I believe you will have to redirect/angle the restoration to the buccal. I'm curious though, if the patient had no symptoms why did you take a follow-up CBCT? Thanks for posting and Good luck

Thank you, Henry .In this case I've made vertical and horizontal bone augmentation therefore I decided to make a control of vestibulo-oral bone after osteointegration . We still decided to go thru provisional restorations .

Viktor, the clinical photo looks great, especially the soft tissue. Thanks for the follow-up. Well done!

Well done. What kind of regenerative procedures did you perform. It looks excellent!
thanks Sam

Thank you,Sam. I have used bone grafting by Prof. Dr. Fouad Khoury method and FGG, after implantation.

Victor,
I reviewed this case and it appears to me the Khoury technique wasn't performed on this implant. It appears to be an immediate / socket implant placement, and was performed after the Khoury technique, which was performed distal to this site.
It is a beautiful outcome, but the buccal plate adjacent to this implant doesn't appear to be the result of the Khoury technique.
Is my interpretation valid?
Chuck

Chuck, i wrot, that part of bone was resorbed .Look here http://forum.dentalxp.com/case/details/3d-bone-augmentation/1468

Viktor,
I thought this was the bicuspid implant site (45) that is in the canal space. Are you saying this is a molar site?
Chuck

yes, this is 46

Thanx for the clarification.

you are welcome ,Happy New Year.

no neurological symptoms, well, thank God, you did a good job, nice

Recent Posts

0 Rating(s)
0 Rating(s)
0 Rating(s)
49 Rating(s)
84 Rating(s)