Immediate full-arch implant/prosthetics

169 Rating(s).

Posted on By Kurt Doolin In Full Arch & Dentures

Used nSequence guides for this case with good result. I'm looking forward to using newer generation guides that have a more open design. I always worry about lack of irrigation with stacked guides. Any advice/comments are welcome.
Kurt Doolin

Pre-op
guide indexing

bone redux and implant placement
interim prosthesis and gaskets

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Immediate full-arch implant/prosthetics

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

3 Comments

Really well planned and executed case Kurt. My compliments. I believe more and more of the newer generation designs are incorporating more access for irrigation. Whenever I have doubts, I get my assistant to supply additional irrigation during the drilling sequence.

Well done Kurt. Yes, newer more open designs are more appealing to me as it allows for visualization and irrigation. regards Dr. Salama

This is exactly what bothers me, especially when doing full arch cases. There is 2ingis guide designed by Philippe De Moyer that allows very good visualization and irrigation.
One question: do you plan to enhance KG on the right site?
thank you for sharing
Snjezana

BioHorizons
Augma Bio