How you handle this case?

68 Rating(s).

Posted on By Gregory Mark In Implants

Patient was referred from another country to place #3 implant where sinus lift was done 7 months ago and also restore implants #3,4,5. You can see the angulation of implants especially #4. Patient is looking for high end esthetics. I would think to put #4 to sleep and make a bridge #3-5. What is you approach? I attached CT scan. Gregory

#4 site
#5 site
Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on How you handle this case?

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Greg; You can always add more pics to display the issue but often we use an angulated multi-unit on the poorly placed implant to add it for strength and support. regards Maurice

Thank you! The patient is from another country, I am still collecting more information what she wants at the end of the treatment. I will post more clinical pictures if we agree on Tx. Best Regards, Gregory

Probably have to do CTG along the buccal even if you put #4 to sleep, there seems to be a shadow showing through and the patient is looking for high end aesthetics...

This is one of my options. Thank you! Gregory

Salvin
BTI