Horizontal and vertical ridge augmentation - Ti mesh

108 Rating(s).

Posted on By snjezana pohl In Bone Grafting

Patient after traumatic tooth loss 11-23 with horizontal and vertical ridge atrophy. Unfortunatelly patient refused orthodontic treatment. Ridge augmentation utilizing ti-mesh and sticky bone, implant placement (not smoothly, as you can see:) Result is not ideal, but I assume very stabile. Anyway, patient is more than happy and his smile pleasant.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Horizontal and vertical ridge augmentation - Ti mesh

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

19 Comments

OUTSTANDING as always.....thanks for sharing. Dr. S

Thank you so much. XP Forum is the first place to share!
Best regards
Snjezana

I find second stage uncovering to be so critical even after successful bone augmentation. regards Maurice

Absolutely! Incision was done to include 1 mm keratinized gingiva on apically repositioned mucosa flap. PRF membranes were used to protect the wound (unfortunately no images to show it).
Thank you for your input, see you soon, Maurice!
Snjezana

Nice case Snjezana! I really like it! Doing augmentation procedures in the aesthetic area it is always a challengue! Ti meshes or Split Bone Block technique? As the master you are in both techniques, Which one do you prefer?
Thanl you so much for sharing

Jose Mompell

Thank you, Jose, coming from you...))
I prefer doing more with less - a split bone technique. But in this case I tried to get a vertical bone volume, too.
Thank you for your comment and for always being in mood to exchange opinions.
Best regards
Snjezana

I´m honored and fortunate to have you as my friend. This case as many other performed by you are stunning, soft tissue management is the key, and I enjoy and learn a lot from you... god bless your hand, brain and heart.

Dear Alberto, what to say? I really need one of your great GIFs to answer you.
It is absolutely mutual!
Thank you so much, my friend, see you soon in Florida!
Warmly
Snjezana

How do you get this done?

Which part exactly, Ellen Connel?

Beautiful work as always. Love the attention to detail. I always learn from watching your cases. Thank you for posting.
Regards. Naheed

Thank you, Naheed for your kind words!
Best regards
Snjezana

great work ,, excellent planning .well done as usual, thanks for sharing this amazing case.

Thank you so much! Hope to see you in Florida!
Best regards
Snjezana

Snj

Great case - pure talent—few questions- what influenced your decision to use mesh and did you do screw retained provisional? What is your occlusal scheme ? Do you recommend night guard in these cases?

Cheers,

Richard

Hi, Rich,

Ti-mesh because I wanted horizontal and vertical augmentation and patient didn`t want a big surgery(it means, no Khoury).
Patient had an Essix as provisional and later on screw retained provisional.
He has skeletal anterior open bite with tendency to class 3 and we kept it.
Night guard - yes, absolutely, especially because he is young.

Thank you for asking!
Cheers
Snjez

PET Kit
Brasseler