Guided Endo using BSP

1 Rating(s).

Posted on By Paul Mikhli In Endodontics

Wanted to show a case of guided endo using Blue Sky Plan (BSP). #3 had a palatal canal that was calcified about 1/3 down the root. A CBCT was taken along with and intraoral scan. I went through the normal implant workflow in BSP until I wanted to place the implant. I selected a custom pin and measured the length and diameter of a Munce bur. The diameter was 2.3mm and the length from tip to hub of handpiece was 21.95mm. I inputed those numbers into my custom pin size and added 0.05mm to the guide tube diameter. I made the height of the guide tube long enough to be one piece with the guide. The bur was inserted in the tube after the print and before final cure to insure a passive but tight fit. Canal was easily found with the guide. The guide can also be made with multiple guide tubes to locate more that one canal. Special thank you to Cory Glenn for some technical advice.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Guided Endo using BSP

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

0 Comments

Omnia
Salvin