Give back a smile with Smile+

44 Rating(s).

Posted on By Patrick Bohn In Composite Resin

Injection with flowable composite allows us to give back a smile today.
Smile+ is dedicated to people who cannot afford ceramic veneers.
Check on
https://www.facebook.com/Smile-992475190866527/

After and before
smiledesignerpro

3D design
etchnig steps

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Give back a smile with Smile+

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

12 Comments

Patrick; A nice and simple method.....

Yes indeed Maurice!
Very simple for every dentist and especially for every patient in need.

Patrick, What was the reason you chose flowable rather than microfill or hybrid typical composite resin? and did the patient not want a brighter shade?

Dear Ronald,
As the patient cannot afford whitening in the lower arch, the contrast would be too high. That is why A2 has been chosen and
She seems happy with her New smile.
Concerning the choice of G-aenial Universal Flo , G.C. america annonces physical properties of this flowable as good as composite in paste.
Regards and respects.

I understand but did she choose the shade so as not to go too light?

Patrick, good monochromatic result. I can understand, its an alternative long term temporary treatment option for patients who cannot go for Ceramic Veneers.
In this technique What is the advantage of your Smile design Pro and 3D design? because the mesio distal width, contact areas, and the incisal embrasures of the final result is not in harmony with the pre planed 3D design. In terms of tooth anatomy can we reciprocate and control the same 3D design through your templates and flowable composite to the finals. Regards, Ashok.

I agree Ashok with your comments. Results have to be improved in terms of anatomy and this is the next challenge of this technique in a development phase.
Next cases won't disappoint you, I hope!

Patrick, i got my answer, lol. Iam sure you will come out with some more great ideas and techniques. Wish you all the best. Regards, Ashok.

Sure Ronald, and the predictability of the result (shade and contour) and the validation from the patient comes from the mock-up step. A special template prepared is provided during the session before.
This passionating technique is still in a devlopment phase and we encourage you for more constructive comments.
Respects.

I agree with all the comments above. Try next time to build a palatal shell from microhybrid and buccal shell from microfill, like a sandwich technique or SKYN concept ,you would get a better anatomy. Gregory

Ceramic Veneers is needed for smiling nowadays. Whoever has some problem of teeth like gaps between teeth, dicolourations, cracks, chips, malalignments, size discrepancies can use this therapy. Before two years, I had gaps between teeth between my teeth. It was ridiculous for me. I went to a dentist Dr Ismael Khouly for my dental treatment. And now I am very happy with this smile. Anyone can visit at http://www.drismaelkhouly.com/ for full information about this.

Cosmetic dentistry is rapidly moving beyond the realm of celebrities. More and more consumers believe emulating a superstar smile is the key ingredient to social and professional success. Thanks to cosmetic dentistry, particularly veneers, these people can attain the smile of their dreams.
Ceramic porcelain veneers give people a healthy, natural-looking smile. Dentists often recommend them to enhance esthetics, restore tooth structure and function, and correct some orthodontic problems. During the last 20 years, tremendous innovation and improvement in veneer technology has led to greater predictability and success rates, as well as lower costs. This combination of quality and low cost has fueled consumer interest. For many years, ceramic veneers were fabricated with porcelain layers painted on to build up structure. This created a feldspathic porcelain veneer, which was the only veneer available until 15 years ago, when some of the more advanced labs began a new fabrication technique. The new technique actually cured the veneers under heat and extreme pressure, and resulted in a different kind of porcelain - pressed ceramic, which is twice as strong and long lasting as the older, thinner feldspathic veneers. Dr. Ismeal Khouly does it perfectly. You can visit at http://www.drismaelkhouly.com/ for more information on this.

Related Posts

DoWell Dental Products
360 Imaging