Geraesthetics...Esthetics in the Elderly Population

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By In Practice Management

Some years ago I wrote a booklet entitled "Geraesthetics..." and coined the term...problem is I cannot find a copy and need it for our update of Esthetics In Dentistry, 3rd edition. So...if anyone out there saved this paper I would appreciate being able to obtain a copy for my files.

Many thanks....Ronald

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Geraesthetics...Esthetics in the Elderly Population

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

3 Comments

Dr. Ron;
I do not recall your article but do remember Dr. Smigel making the term "Geriatric Esthetics" back in an article in the 1970's.
Perhaps this is what you are referring to?
Sam Busich

[quote=Sam Busich]Dr. Ron;
I do not recall your article but do remember Dr. Smigel making the term "Geriatric Esthetics" back in an article in the 1970's.
Perhaps this is what you are referring to?
Sam Busich[/quote]

No, it was a new article which American Dental Publishers put out as a premium for signing up for their newsletters. And it was the term "Geraesthetics" that I coined for the first time...hopefully someone will have saved a copy of this booklet.

Ron

Still hoping someone will have a copy of this monograph which I really need a copy of.

Ron Goldstein

Augma Bio
Dentalxp