Full maxillar approach with PET/DENSAH treatment

1 Rating(s).

Posted on By Jorge Campos In Armamentarium

New technologies (osseodensification) and new philosophicall (SS+RST) ways of treatment has changed my approach to cases like this. The results are more aesthetic, due to keratinized and bone preservation, and predictable. Also the internal sinus lift with Densah burs make this treatment more predictable and easy than I ´ve done ever.
RST show us how to preserve the bone that is beside our implants.
This case is a resume of what we have been doing for the last year.
Comments are wellcome.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Full maxillar approach with PET/DENSAH treatment

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

CBCT images

Jorge

There is "cutting edge" and then there is "bleeding edge"----you my man are in front of the "bleeding edge".

Great work and thank-you for sharing.

Emil

Emil, thanks for your kind words. This is just the aplication of the PET philosophy that we usually practice in this FORUM.
I love to see how this new paradigm has changed my practice.
Regards
Jorge

Jorge. of course I love everything about this type of treatment. I would challenge anyone to do bettter by extracting everything and rebuilding tissue to this level. I will take at least 10 years to validate the long term outcomes. I hope we can hold on to our PET patients long enough. See you soon my friend. Chuck

Chuck, I do agree with you. Other treatment, with xtractions on the begining would end as we know, with a poor result.
Hope to see the value of PET ideas on our active dentist life!
See at Orlando!
Jorge

Ritter
Versah