Full arch replacement and immediate loading with digital impression( PICDental® with Trios®)

6 Rating(s).

Posted on By Emilio Rodriguez-Fernández In Digital Scanning & CAD/CAM

In 2013, A woman of 68 years old came to the office with a periodontal disease and looking for quick solution. Before the surgery, the case were digitalized and immediate implants were planned using a CTBC. 8 implants were fixed and captured with PICDental®. The provisional restoration was designed with EXOCAD® for 6 implants and made of a CAD/CAM polymer (POM).
The final restoration was made of composite and Cr/Co milled with Laser Cusing®. After 4 years, The implant survival is 100%. Biomechanical complications were not described.

Capture with PICDental®
Immediate implant placement

Digital Workflow
POM Provisional restoration

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Full arch replacement and immediate loading with digital impression( PICDental® with Trios®)

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

8 Comments

Just to say -wow

Thank you!. It is incredible, isn't it?

Have already tied to contact Picdental but don't appear very helpful

Barry ,

I can put you directly in contact with Adrian - inventor of Pic

Cheers,

Richard

I will be glad to help to you! Send me by mail your contact: info@emilioesmidentista.com

Best,

Emilio

Great Clinical Case
Best Regards

Thank you very much!

Emilio

nice work can you answer a few questions for me ?
why decision of all the implants in the mandible especially in the anterior area /
also you mentioned CR/CO for final any consideration for zirconia framework? and do you have a photo of the interface of the prosthesis to the soft tissue? What is age of patient and cause for loss of teeth

When using Pic- did you do additional intraoral scan with another scannner?

Cheers,

Richard

Augma Bio
BioHorizons