Full arch Rehabilitation with 12 Biohorizons Implants

61 Rating(s).

Posted on By Vladimir García Lozada In Full Arch & Dentures

Dear friends, this is a case of a female 60 years old with gum disease, bad aesthetic and halitosis, she wanted a definitive change, and improve their quality of life and oral health.We used Biohorizons TRX implants with immediate loading, giving very good results and a very good primary stability.
hope you liked, thoughts
kind regards
Vladimir

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Full arch Rehabilitation with 12 Biohorizons Implants

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Nice skills and great result. I wish all my full arch cases had so much bone to start with.

Anton, thank you for your kind words and you like the treatment result!!, its a patient with an easy and predictable solution because the great bone she have. Although the main reason for this case is the good design of the implant with which the case was made, I really liked its versatility, treads, surface, and prostheses options, i also tried the laser lock and it works great.
Best regards
Vladimir

BTI
Augma Bio