Full arch implant restorations (digital workflow)

70 Rating(s).

Posted on By Kirill Kostin In Digital Scanning & CAD/CAM

Step-by-step digital workflow in case of full arch rehab.
IOS - iTero
CAD - exocad
surgical guide CAD - DDSPro

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Full arch implant restorations (digital workflow)

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

12 Comments

Hi Kirill! What material did you use for final restoration? Gregory

Hi Gregory, it was full contoured zirconia on molars and pfz on premolars and frontal teeth.

Beautiful, would love to see more photos

Hi Andoni,
what exactly do you want to see? I have more than hundred photos for this case from start to finish

Did you take the intermaxillary relation digitally as well? And how?

Yes, we did PreOp scan with her teeth in habitual occlusion. Then we merged working scans with that model and created new restoration similar to her previous teeth.

Intersting case. could it be possible to scan the implants for non hexed cromium-cobalt screew retained fixed restorations?

Hi Kirill; This is an exceptionally well done case! My only comment would be that the lab created a small reverse smile which would have been prevented with the centrals and laterals being about 1 mm longer; if the speech would not tolerate that then the posterior buccal cusps should have been a mm shorter. Beautiful case! gerald

Hi
Thank you for your comment.
I think it's not a definitive reverse smile. I prefer to call such type of smile "straight" (it's a Mauro Fradeani's definition) Initially 4 centrals were longer, but patient didn't accept this shape and size. She was accustomed to her old teeth. We had to give her.

Makes sense, my friend. Regards, Gerald

Doc,

nice display of case. Can you tell the audience what you did? how you got to this point- Utilize cbct& itero- fabricate surgical guide- did you mill temps- was it screw retained- how long before you went to final? X-rays of implant placement? What was indication to extact teeth?

On the site- every bit of information helps the viewers to understand and learn form your case-

Cheers,

Richard

Our hope is often that once pursuing a full arch restoration on implants that patients can be treated for life without worries of cavities, tooth pain, or need for significant dental procedures. This doesn't mean that a full arch restoration isn't without maintenance. Your case will be completed with a team approach involving our surgeons, a dentist and a dental hygienist. You will still require at least 1-2 yearly checkups for cleanings, evaluation of your prosthesis and monitoring of your bone levels. If you or your dentist are considering your remaining teeth "hopeless", call us today to schedule a full arch restoration consultation. This will include a customized treatment plan and 3D CT analysis. If you do not currently have a dentist, that is ok, we will help coordinate your treatment with a dentist in your area that has successfully treated such cases with us. If you currently have a denture or are not opposed to a denture based solution. visit our page at http://www.drismaelkhouly.com/

Augma Bio
KLS Martin