Full arch implant rehabilitation

37 Rating(s).

Posted on By snjezana pohl In Implants

What we have learned hard way is that we can either maintain the tissue utilizing PET or we should overbuild.
Here a case of post ex implant placement, veneer grafting in Simonpieri style (learned on this very platform). Collagenized xenograft is utilized to produce sticky bone (and again, I learned about collagenized xenograft on this forum from Salah Huweis), PRF membranes only for graft coverage.
The case is a mixture of analog and digital - we are on our way to the completely digital workflow.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Full arch implant rehabilitation

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

8 Comments

Beautiful work Snjezana, But I find it difficult to get nice papilla with this technique, not as easy as Simonpieri makes it look like ;) Thinner biotypes are challenging as well. How long do you wait before the final prosthesis? Regards!

Dear Andoni, thank you for your comment.
In this case we waited 6 months because patient couldn`t come earlier. Normally, we wait 3-4 months.
There is always a learning curve and Simonpieri is on the top, we are climbing slowly...
The final result depends heavily on implant system and technician. For example, the implant system utilized in this case has very little platform switching and the lateral incisors are mostly too wide cervical, there is not much space for the soft tissue.
In this particular case it was unfortunately that patient couldn`t be without fixed provisional teeth for 2-3 days. I was forced to let the right central incisor for the bridge support, until implant supported provisional was manufactured. Patient is a bruxer and we wanted metal reinforced provisional.
Probably we would get more papillae in the central area if both teeth had been extracted and the ridge over augmented.
Best regards
Snjezana

You are very right about everything Snjezana! I have used Neodent Micro Multinutis in the past, 3.5mm diameter, work very well. Regards!

Related Posts

239 Rating(s)

Brasseler
360 Imaging