Full Arch immediate load non guided. OLD School methods.

207 Rating(s).

Posted on By Maurice Salama In Full Arch & Dentures

A case from 13 years ago, of immediate extraction, bone reduction, immediate implants and immediate functional load performed WITHOUT a "fully guided" protocol. These were "fully estimated". Thoughts on outcome. regards Dr. Salama

Bone reduction
After extraction of hopeless teeth

Implant Placement
All on 7 with BG and PRGF

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Full Arch immediate load non guided. OLD School methods.

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

8 Comments

Old School Denture Conversion

Rubber Dam for pick up of conversion denture
Denture Pickup with bite of opposing arch

Old School use of 3D software

Simplant plan
Simplant implant locations

13 years post op

Occlusal view at time of Syncone abutment alteration
13 years later

Panorex before and after

Panorex pre op
Panorex post op

Mo,

case looks great - still functional - any replacement of intaglio or denture? Any consideration of conversion to fixed ?

Cheers,

Richard

Good question, denture went through new reline and conversion at year 8. Would not consider fixed as patient happy and able to clean. Also, facial support required from flange. My time line for these cases are typically 5-10 years before maintenance and repair/replace.
Happy birthday mannnn Mo

Maurice beautiful case and so clean surgery!

Old school rocks! haha

I have personally found the process of denture pick up in the mouth to be very difficult in my hands, thus for many years I have preferred the prosthesis to be delivered the next day. We have also been utilising for over 5 years now the indirect syncrystralization technique to ensure implant macro-stability and temporary prosthesis endurance.

Ioannis

Yiannis that sounds great and no real significant differences with waiting a day or 2 to perform reline other than swelling of tissues. regards Maurice

Related Posts

360 Imaging
3Shape