Full Arch All on X Transition from Teeth to Implants

159 Rating(s).

Posted on By Maurice Salama In Full Arch & Dentures

Full Arch All on X Transition from Teeth to Implants Patient with rampant decay wanted an immediate transformation. In House digital design and 3D printed Guides and PMMA temp. This case performed together with Dr. Marko Tadros and myself. If interested to learn about our workflow for these cases. We are doing 2 All Day Hands-on events at NYU before and after the Dentalxp-NYU Digtial Summit. contact Tyler@dentalxp.com or register directly on this site. Dr. Salama

3D printed Guides and PMMA
Initial Presentation

Extraction & Retined teeth for Guide Stability
Guided Sx

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Full Arch All on X Transition from Teeth to Implants

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

18 Comments

Pick conversion and Lab Phase Same Day!!

Reline pick up
Add Pink in Lab

Pre and Post Immediate Provisonal. Megagen Any Ridge

Panorex Preop
Panorex Post op

Big Impact...Fully Digital Protocols....

Preop

Great service to the patient here. Looks like Dr Tadros and you make a great team! What software did you use? And you did not perform bone reduction, was there any possibility of a gingiva free restoration? Regards

Andoni; We use Blue Sky Bio to plan case, and then in-house printers to create the guides and temps. As for Bone reduction, here it was minimal as she did not display it in her smile and we reduced only enough for restorative space. regards Dr. Salama

Brilliant workflow Mo so predictable and accurate. One question where the teeth not PET possible.

Howie; Great and expected question. Since the patient had short roots and subgingival decay along with thick labial plates we felt it best to remove them but it is always a difficult decision to remove teeth completely. regards Mo

Excelente trabajo Dr. Salama !!! Gran grupo de trabajo !!

Thanks Eduardo

State of the art treatment, congratulations!
I especially like that the ridge was not reduced more than necessary. Have you done any kind of virtual planning regarding smile line and gum displacement prior to implant planning? I mean, how you made sure that the transition zone won`t be displaced?
Thank you!
Snjezana

DSD and then stitch STL and Dicom files...in the plan.

Wow. Class work. Dr. Maurice, can you please upload patients pre operative frontal full profile pic if its possible. like how you posted the post op full profile pic. Its Just to see her initial lip line and transition zone. Great work flow here. Regards, Ashok.

Wow Maurice!! Amazing case! As always one step forward!

Thanks Yiannis

Mo,

Nice work here with Marko- I notice on the PMMA you kept the palate with hole- was this to help seat - position and capture vertical ?

once you did pick up- tell me transition time to final? I see Marko added the pink transition ( anaxadent?)

What softwares were utilized

Cheers,

Richard

palate kept for strength....yes, Anaxdent for Pink after reline in Lab. Rich mannnnnnnn

Thanks Mo

Hello, Dr. Maurice. You define accurate information about Full Arch All on X Transition from Teeth to Implants. Thank you and good job! I am Dr. Michael Kaye and provide full-service family dentistry in Mesa AZ offering teeth whiting & cleaning, cosmetic and restorative dental work. Call us at (480) 820-2300 to schedule your appointment.

Dr. Michael Kaye
Best Mesa Dentist

Hu-Friedy
DoWell Dental Products