Initial Stage

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on EMERGENCE PROFILE SOCKET SHIELD TECHNIQUE

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

6 Comments

Beautiful emergence profile, Raul! The nice thing about socket shield is that you can count on it, on this tissue volume and appearance. How have you shaped the shield? Is there implant/shield contact? Immediate provisional?
Best regards and thank you for sharing!
Snjezana

Dear Snjezana pohl, following the same measures of thickness and gap of my cases, always trying to provisionalize immediately. Regards from Chile

Very nice technique to evaluate the size of the sheild. Also note that even with the socket sheild there appears to be loss of thickness bone of the labial plate on the CBCT.

Using this technique of 2014, I have not had this complication, especially with the control conebeam that I do to my patients. regards

Great case Raul. One question did you have any internal exposure of the shield and if you do are you concerned about it and how do you manage it

Hello Master. I always leave the shield to oseo level. In very few cases it is exposed. Anesthesia and wear with diamond bur. Regards

3Shape
NovaBone