Emax and Zr smile enhancement

79 Rating(s).

Posted on By Cafadaru Mihnea In Ceramics/Veneers

This is a case with multiple problems: aesthetics, sub-dimensional VDO and periodontal. This is a short presentation of 8 months work, and we are not finished. The patient refuses to have implants and we are stuck with some missing teeth.

Thank you!

Before and after

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Emax and Zr smile enhancement

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

5 Comments

Well done...thanks for sharing. Dr. Salama

Cafadaru;
Very well done! The laterals and perhaps cuspids do not have a long term prognosis. When implants are needed dentist should resist patient's pressures to treat hopeless teeth.
gerald

Thank you Dr. Salama and Dr. Benjamin. The cuspids have good prognostic because of ferrule effect and strong dental walls, mostly because of minimal preparation. The Laterals...i agree...but this is the best i could do because my patient is a verry anxious one adn little surgery was made. He also refuses the general anaesthesia, so...what do we do? I cannot refuse the patient, but i can do my best.

Cafadaru,

I think you did a great job especially under the circumstances. Very nice esthetics!

Thank you Dr. Goldstein! It is an honour! We always tend to look at the "perfect results" and we are influenced in a way or another. I also think that a good result for us may be a perfect result for an anxious patient. Greetings from Romania!

Related Posts

142 Rating(s)