e.max 3-10

18 Rating(s).

Posted on By Gregory Mark In Esthetic Therapy (General)

Insurance based patient wants to improve her smile and she want to concentrate on her 3-10 teeth. Wax up was done, mock up presented and approved.She is missing #5. I gave her an option of doing bridge or implant. On final picture I cemented a bridge on Tempbond. She eventually wanted an implant. All restorations made of e.max by Bill Marais. Gregory

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on e.max 3-10

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

10 Comments

Hi Gregory, good work. What material did you use to transfer the wax up to your patients teeth, protemp or composite. Did you bond or cement the final crowns, especially on 7 and 8. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I used Protemp as my mock up material. I bond all of them. Gregory

Gregory, I like very much the work you presented and the work flow plan. Accurate prosthetic tooth profile, use of retraction cord, anticipated esthetic result and final restauration very natural and with tooth space and relation very proportioned. Thanks for sharing: this is, what we basically do on daily dentistry basis, for our patients. Armando

Thank you Amando! Gregory

Good work,Gregory...did you make a nightime bite guard for your patient?

Hi Dr. Goldstein;
I am intrigued by your night time bite guard question...
All of my patients are equilibrated into CR prior to treatment. And all large cases are equilibrated post bonding.

To date, I have never given a patient a night guard UNLESS the patient has always worn a night guard and it is their crutch...

I have an occasional broken veneer but my cases are 15-20 years old and feldspathic porcelain.

Thank you! I will on follow up appointment. I usually bring the patient in 2-3 weeks to follow up on new occlusion, check guidance and make Anterior Bite Plane to protect my restorations. Gregory

Dentalxp