BUCCAL SOFT TISSUE AUGMENTATION AND ENHANCEMENT AFTER EARLY PERIIMPLANTITIS

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on EARLY PERIIMPLANTITIS TREATMENT

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Luca; It does not appear to me as early peri-implantitis. No inflammation and minimal bone loss at crest. It looks more like bone remodelling and resorption following immediate implant placement. In any case, what is your protocol. Other than Fibrin what did you do to mechanically and chemically prepare the implant surface? Thanks Dr. Salama

thank you Maurice for your high skill level opinion. This implant was placed too buccal from other colleague and the prosthetic connection was screwed wrong.There was an early bone loss around the implant and I decided to approach this case using only two membranes from Concentrated Growth Factors (CGF). The first one was applied directly where the bone was lost, the second I left exposure around the connection. Maybe It was not an early periiimplantitis as you kindly suggested but the final result saving the implant looks nice. Bye,see you soon dear Master

Thanks For Sharing...

Caso muy interesante pudiera comentar mas amplio en los tiempos que se presento est6a remodelación despues de la colocacion del implante y las condiciones despues de la colocacion de las membranas, le agradezco, felicidades excelente trabajo

360 Imaging
BTI