Double PET in Anterior Maxilla at 4 years

312 Rating(s).

Posted on By Maurice Salama In Implants

Idiopathic Root Resorption and ankylosis of 2 anterior teeth with very THIN Biotype treated with PET NO GRAFTING and Ritter Spiral Implants to preserve ridge form. 4 years post op shown. Thoughts. Dr. Salama

Socket shield
SS Preps

After osteotomies
Implant Insertion Ritter Spiral

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Double PET in Anterior Maxilla at 4 years

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

14 Comments

CBCT plan

3D
3D cross section

Finals

ceramic abutments
Final at 3 years

Great indication for PET, clean execution, amazing result. Natural...one can‘t distinguish between natural teeth and PET teeth.
With such convincing results PET is going to conquire the world of dentistry in a very little time.
Thank you for sharing, best regards
Snjezana

Thank you Snjezana. Yes, difficult case but PET saves the day.

Beautiful results... stability of the distal papillae even after a few years. Impressive !!!!

Look at labial contour and color as well.

Occlusal views

Day 0
At seating

Dear Maurice, First of all, congratulations. I love your work, but I have a question. I think that not every implant is valid for this procedure. However, It will be great for us, to know your point of view, What kind of characteristics should the ideal implant have for the realization of this technique?

Thanks in advance.

Emilio

I have had success with many different implant types....what are your thoughts? Dr. Salama

I think that the implant morphology should be conical, treated surface from the apex to the platform without polish surface in the crestal module and internal connection. I think that implants with this characteristics are the ones for this approach. Thank you!

Then you should like this implant I show here...Dr. S

Yeap!!! Cool choice!

Hi Mo
Excellent indication for PET and nice execution as always.
Questions?
1-This was a 2 stage procedure ?
2-Did you achieve good initaial estability for inmediate provitionalization?

Regards from the Dominican Rep.
Mariano

Yes, 2 stages. there was no need to take additional risk of loading here...regards Dr. S

Augma Bio
Versah