Do I need implant?

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Judy Lee In Implants

I had discovered the Dentist I just visited was involved in many scams of billing with doing any works. They had many suit case n it was in media.

Without reviewing my teeth, he had ordered a x Ray.

I need yr help to see if I really need a implant.

I feel all this do not make sense.

I need your expertise help to see base on this x Ray if implant is justifiable.

Thank you for yr help

Second premoral on upper left , 1st on upper left.
One of them need implant .
5 filling required.

I am trying not to x Ray one more time to avoid exposing to radiation.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Do I need implant?

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

I read this tragic incident carefully. I think you should first check a good dentist for dental treatment. If you live in Mesa then Visit Dobson Ranch Dentistry now for implant! It is a simple, non-invasive dental treatment. For two decades families have walked into the dental office of Dr. Michael Kaye Dentistry in Mesa AZ. They want what everyone’s wants “a worry-free life." For two decades Dr. Kaye has answered their call and gave them a "Worry-Free Smile!"

Dobson Ranch Dentistry
Best Mesa Dentist

You first have to visit your dentist. Dental implant will help you fill gaps left by one or more missing teeth. After looking at your case the best thing i can suggest is get advice from a good dentist.

Saving your natural teeth is that the very best possible, if. Your natural teeth build it possible for you to eat a good type of foods necessary to keep up correct nutrition, root canal therapy is the treatment of choice. It`s better for a good dentist visit and asks your dentist for good advice, if you looking for a dentist in Hamilton new jersey you can seek to https://www.hamiltondentalcarenj.com/dental-services/

Dental implants are the strongest restoration method for missing teeth. If you need to know more about dental implant, you can visit here https://smiledrs.com

DoWell Dental Products
PET Kit