Direct anterior composite for an aesthetic case

106 Rating(s).

Posted on By Ibrahim Abdelmunim In Composite Resin

3 days planning followed by 3 hours work in 3 visits .
Direct composite for a case concerned with esthetics.
Photoshop aided smile design transferred into wax-up to pt mouth directly.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Direct anterior composite for an aesthetic case

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

Hi Ibrahim;
Nice work, my friend
Regards,
gerald

Thank u for your kind words

Very nice technique, Ibrahim, and what was the reason you chose direct composite rather than porcelain veneers?

i didn't want to veneer all teeth , just additive composite
plus i demonstrate my plans to my patient , he chose low cost plan .
Thank u

Thank you for the reply, Ibrahim. The interesting thing about performing direct bonding and blending the shade to existing teeth is that in later years the patient may want porcelain veneers or direct bondingin a lighter shade, but incorporating more teeth into the smile.

@ Ronald Goldstein
sir what do you think about direct bonding longevity and color (blending ) durability ?

Hi Ibrahim; The color stability and longevity of composite resin is largely dependent on the quality of the resin and the technical ability of the clinician. In my opinion, 10 years is probably the life expectancy. I look forward to Dr. Goldstein's response. Regards, gerald

Augma Bio
BioHorizons