Digital data accuracy and site optimization.#1.initial result

85 Rating(s).

Posted on By armando ponzi In Digital Scanning & CAD/CAM

Case initial result, of tooth 46 to be extracted, is presente: all digital concept and advanced clinical procedure were applied.
Images about initital (virtual) and actual result.
All data processing and items production were inhouse.
Armando

abutment occlusal view
abutment: relation to marginal gingiva

provisional marginal adaptation: digital accuracy
Provisional occlusion digitally controlled
Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Digital data accuracy and site optimization.#1.initial result

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

12 Comments

Armando

Side by Side really demonstrates the accuracy of your work flow. Your digital work continues to inspire me...

As usual beautiful work

Rocco

Rocco I was very glad to spend some time with you and your family. As ee discussed these digital model do apply to per tooas you nicely shows on your clinical cases.
Armando

Armando; Was this an immediate case? Can you please let us know the exact step by step process? You do a pre-extraction scan? Do you fabricate a guide and a custom healing abutment or do you go straight to a custom final abutment to keep the tissue shape? Thanks Mo

Maurice,
Thanks for comments. Was great meeting you all in NY and wish to thank you and Eddie for the interesting Symposium very meaningful for me.
Looking forward to enjoy another meeting of the incredibile Dentalxp Community.
Armando

Excellent Armando. Is this a case of pet?
Show us pre treatment pics, please.
Regards and see you at NY?
JOrge

Gentleman,
I am travelling and have communication difficulties.
I will post later.
See you all in NY.
Armando

Great case Dr. Ponzi. Look forward to the additional pics.

Armando,

looking forward to seeing you in New York, have lots of cases and concepts that we can share !

Digital Summit!

Cheers,

Richard

Richard,
Great meeting you in NY. We did not have a chance to talk about digital but I will send on dentalxp some pics that I am sure you will appreciate.
Take care my friend.
Armando

Narajan,
Thanks for comments I sure will shortly.
Best regards.
Armando

Anton thanks for comments.
Just an observation I want to share with you:
When a tooth is removed you have an 'open space' and maybe minutes in time to decide how to full that space.
So, any act different according to knowledge and personal skills and experience.
Something is clear thoughts: waiting may not be a good move.
My personal research based on data include the possibility of future healing pattern guessing:, so ,customization abutment is the key...but at the right time.
Best regards.
Armando

Nice post Armando.
Your workflow has certain level of precision, but choice of materials/components potentially could lead to some setbacks.
Among those are:
#1 is the recession and exposure of the 'dark metal abutment margins"
#2 - is the increased cost and an extra fabrication step - milling of a custom ti abutment vs. a ti-base.
#3 would be inability to precisely predict soft tissue levels after an extraction, even with PET.

NovaBone
Salvin