Dental Implants

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Denial Stark In Implants

Hey! I want to replace my missing teeth with dental implants. Plz, tell me what are the basic things I need to know before visit to the dentist.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Dental Implants

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

Dental implants are the strongest restoration method for missing teeth. Composed of titanium screws that fuse with the jaw bone, they act as artificial tooth roots to serve as an anchor for a dental prosthetic. They can support individual crowns, multiple crowns, or even a set of dentures. Thinks to Know What should I expect from the implant process? What should I expect after dental implant treatment? How long do dental implants last? Are dental implants expensive?

At your first visit try to ask as many as questions about dental implant. Procedure, Types of Dental Implants Carried out, Are there any Risks Involved in this Process? etc. So you can have full knowledge about that.

For how many teeth you need it?.. Thinks to ask... 1. Cost 2. Process 3. How long it takes or recovery period approximately. 4. Do it completely restore your chewing and speaking function.

Dental implants are best restoration method. In this a titanium screw is anchored in the jaw and then crown is implemented over that. These dental prosthetics works and looks similar to natural teeth. If you want to replace your teeth then implants are better options as compared to dentures.

How painful its? What is the process and what cost it have, how long dental implant last?

Dental implants are better solution for this case. You can also consider dentures if you have age restriction. If your jaw bone is strong enough then you can go for implants that will give you better durability and results. Despite dentures have certain cons like they slips off easily during chewing, eating or communicating. So considering implants is better option.

Dental implants are surgical-grade root devices that support permanent tooth prosthetics that are manufactured to last a lifetime. These artificial roots are anchored in the bone beneath the gums where they become fused into the jaw. A crown is mounted atop the implant for a long-lasting and natural looking smile. Questions Are dental implants right for me?What should I expect if my dentist and I decide dental implants are right for me?What type of post-treatment care will I require? How long it stays.

Brasseler
KLS Martin