Composite Mock Up

121 Rating(s).

Posted on By Gregory Mark In Esthetic Therapy (General)

Patient presented with discolored front teeth asked for cosmetic improvement. Patient has an open bite. Study models have been taking. Quick wax up, matrix has been fabricated. I used Empress Direct for composite mock up. It took me 2 appointments to finish this case. All critics are welcome. Gregory

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Composite Mock Up

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

7 Comments

Just thinking...is this done by hand? waxup and then siltech and then relined in the mouth etc. etc.
Can it be done with DSD, DSD virtual waxup and then 3 Shape scan and then printed mockup etc. etc. Dr. Salama

Yes, it can be done. Gregory

Gregiry,
I guess' it will be done'.
These cases are still on conventional basis.
But I will be glad to meet the persone that can do that One shot.
Do it and fix it apply to conventional not digital.
Work is nice and crown shape very functional and esthetic.
Nice work.
Armando

Thank you!

Redcam, Inlab, Exocad, Inlab

Gregory, it appears that the lower incisors could be cosmetically contoured to provide a better smile line which can also help your overall solution.

That is my next step. Interesting enough when she came for follow up she was complaining on her tongue trusting against the edges and she fractured incised edge on her canine #6. I was suspecting her to have a step apnea before. The patient who was denying prior any wear on her teeth now understands the problem. Gregory