CGF ESTHETIC RIDGE PRESERVATION

0 Rating(s).

Posted on By Luca Mangani In Bone Grafting

TOOTH 1.1:
This afternoon I performed an atraumatic extraction after root perforation.
I decided to preserve the ridge volume with Concentrated Growth Factors (CGF) and heterologous cortico-cancellous 0,5g bone.
As immediate provisional, I put a Rochette Maryland bridge.I will remove sutures after 14 days. A the moment the provisional has not the right shape cause I will wait the final healing process and the correct tissue maturation.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on CGF ESTHETIC RIDGE PRESERVATION

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

3 Comments

did you bone sound the facial. I would think there is a fenestration, dehiscence or very thin facial wall. Do you have a CBCT to evaluate thickness?

Dear colleague,unfortunately I don't have CBCT but I think that for this case is superfluous. The tooth perforation started from an internal resorption and the whole wall was quite perfect without bone dehiscence. After tooth extraction I probed the socket, three was no defect so I performed a classic ridge preservation with heterologous cortico-cancellous bone mixed with Concentrated Growth Factors (CGF):the sticky bone.If really deeper there will be some really micro perforation, the power of Concentrated Growth Factors will close them thanks to TGF new collagene fibers,VEGF new blood microcirculation and CD34 stem cells bone formation.

Brasseler
3Shape