BDT with Bill Marais

162 Rating(s).

Posted on By Gregory Mark In Full Arch & Dentures

This is a case when patient came to my office wearing existing prosthesis for 15 years and wants a new prosthesis.
What is great about BDT technique you need only 3 appointments to deliver a beautiful restoration.
The prosthesis itself weight only 10.1 gramm, based is made from pekkton material and e.max crowns, you can even floss between them.
I used to do zirconia or metal frame, but this combination is so beautiful and light. Gregory

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on BDT with Bill Marais

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

9 Comments

BDT?? Dr. Salama

Burned out denture tooth technique. Gregory

Gregory - looks really good. Any chance you could explain the process to us?
Thanks.
Krafty

Nice aesthetics, yes please explain technique. Does the weight issue of the prosthesis, play factor in case outcomes?Thanks

There are about 300 slides with step by step procedure. This is my second appointment with overdenture. Denture teeth used instead of waxing up the individual crowns, they are burnt out just as the wax would have been, and the crowns are pressed before being set to the Pekkton frame- the denture teeth enable an actual try in. Hope this helps. Gregory

Very nice esthetics, Gregory, and do you have any long term success rates without restoration failure?

Thank you! I do not have any long term result, this is my first design. Lab only cost $10K. Gregory

Beautiful!

NovaBone
Nobel Biocare