Direct anterior composite

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on Anterior composite

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

4 Comments

Interesting ,though usually i would try to excavate the caries from the palatal aspect if possible, leaving facial enamel whole (even at the expense of ruining a bit more enamel !) instead of doing so from the buccal , for better color integration long term and lack of margins in esthetic zone (which later might be discolored..)
But at least for now result looks nice
Good day
Aryeh

Ibrahim, I do agree with Aryeh about always trying to perform class 3 restorations from the lingual if possible especially due to the eventual staining. However, when the approach has to be from the labial then I suggest a long bevel and an overlay margin as shown in my textbooks which will allow you to polish the stain away when it occurs

Can u provide me with the name of your textbook ,sir .Ronald ?
about your tip , u r right but in the case above , i remake old composite which was labially

Ibrahim...the name of my textbook is Esthetics In Dentistry, published by Wiley...the new 2 volume textbook will be out in the 2nd quarter of 2018

Brasseler
PET Kit