A 7 Year Follow up on a full mouth case

13 Rating(s).

Posted on By miguel stanley In Esthetic Therapy (General)

A few years ago I posted this case here on XP on a video presentation on my page.
Here I show you a long term follow up on the implants and more importantly the soft tissue in the esthetic zone.
A few years ago he came in to finish the bottom with some veneers as you will see in the follow up photos.

All surgery was done on the same day.

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on A 7 Year Follow up on a full mouth case

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

12 Comments

Congratulations! You have done an excellent surgery and patient motivation and instruction. 7 year follow up is really convincingly.
I missed video presentation of this case - have you done FMS before surgery?
Thank you
Snjezana Pohl

Thanks so much. I don't understand FMS. Please explain.

Miguel excellent case and follow up. I think we all shifted from cemented to screwed prosthesis nowadays, is also your case?
I used to cement 99%...but now just the oposite.
Thanks for sharing.
See you at JTI2016 at Madrid.
Jorge

Miguel. An amazing transformation! It pleases me to see you elected to save most of your patients natural dentition rather than an all titanium solution. Many patients such as yours are worthy of a second chance to maintain their teeth. I applaud the efforts of both you and your patient. Thank you for sharing. Best regards. Chuck

great thanks! Please compare implant bone levels from BH to Megagen??? after loading? Thanks again mo

Hello Maurice, its a great question. After you place enough implants under the same conditions, you start to see that we don't always get the same results. I have impressive results with BH and more recently with Megagen. I also had a lot of issues with the external hexed BH. Truth is its the quality of the bone that dictates the overall outcome. What do you think?

Thanks Chuck! I always try to save natural teeth. This is our philosophy. It ends up being harder for us and more expensive for the patient many times but always better.

Hello My friend, I have been using 99% screw retained for almost all my career. It was my training. luckily. I agree that retrievability is the most important asset, as we never know what the future holds.

Excellent long term case and it shows not to rush patients for a full mouth makeover...let them take their time until it is right both mentally and financially. Too many cases are lost because the dentist proposes full mouth rehab or total esthetic makeover and the patient never returns. Listen to the patient's needs as well as desires and propose a long term plan. Good job, Miguel!!

You are a role model for me! What a pleasure to have your positive views on my work. Thanks so much for teaching me to care enough about my work to know its importance in our patients lives.

Can we learn full mouth rehabilitation/ occlusion here in DentalXP?

Dentalxp
Augma Bio