4 Anterior Refractory Veneers

137 Rating(s).

Posted on By Chad Perry In Ceramics/Veneers

23 yo female with cc of short, thin, and spaced teeth. Wanted to enhance her anterior esthetics. 4 Refractory Ceramic Veneers were bonded on teeth #7-10.

Final Restorations
Initial Presentation

Add to Favorites
Add a comment to the discussion on 4 Anterior Refractory Veneers

Upload photos
1.  Photo Title:

2.  Photo Title:

Would you like to follow this post?
Case has been added to your favorites.
Case has been removed from your favorites.
Thank you for your input. Your comment has been posted.
You are now following this member. You will get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
You are no longer following this member. You will not get notified on any new topics posted by this member.
Edit Comment
1.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
2.  Photo Title:
Current Image:   Delete Image
Comment has been updated.

11 Comments

Any tissue sculpting performed? GV or Crown lengthening? What was the process? Excellent result. Dr. Salama

Hi Dr. Salama -

This was a very straightforward case but VERY meticulous. No tissue sculpting or gingival enhancement was performed. It may be a little deceiving because of the camera angle in the first photo. Steps taken: Diagnostic waxup and prep design on the model performed by the lab, Preparation to the prep design by utilizing a putty matrix, Impression, Chairside temporaries fabricated, Lab fabricated temporaries made and cemented to allow for tissue response, phonetics, guidance and patient evaluation of esthetics, then impression of temporaries after eval and refractory veneers made and cemented to place under rubber dam isolation. If you are interested, I have many photos of the entire process that I can post. I guess I would do another separate post for that? This is my first post here in Dental XP so thanks for providing a great medium for the sharing of ideas!!!! And also, thank you for your reply!

Chad

Very nice results especially for a limited treatment plan. This is an excellent example for limiting treatment meaning including more teeth will not dramatically improve the outcome.
I would strongly suggest flattening the mandibular right cuspid; the veneer on the maxillary right lateral has a predictably short life if the status quo continues.

Hi Gerald!

I agree! I am a stickler on anterior guidance and occlusion - thanks so much for the input and I will revisit that on her next visit to make sure we are good. And also I try to keep a conservative outlook - Thanks!!!

Chad
Super result. Lower PM cervical abfractions, are you considering a phase 2? #7, I agree with Gerald, fine tune incisal to clear the tooth probably to my eye about .5-.8 mm.

Hey John -

YES! Most definitely we are going to tackle those at a later date (after her bank account gets better from paying for the veneers! ;) ). She is also looking to possibly veneer the lower central incisors to close the spacing - her choice.

Thanks for the kind words - very much appreciated!

Chad

Beautiful case! Who did your ceramics?

Wendy -

Thank you very much for the positive response. My ceramist on this case was Olivier Tric.

Chad

Beautiful result, Chad. I would really like to see the before and after smile and palatal photos.

Chad; We welcome you to the Forum. Great Case. Please make use of 6 image slots for each post here on the XP Forum. Hope you will share and interact more here. Thanks Dr. Salama

Sorry, Dr. Salama -

Not as active on here as I should be. :) I will try to post more often and use the 6 slots for photos. Thank you so much for a great site!

Chad

Brasseler
Augma Bio